I signed up for Influenster a little over a year ago? And was using that site to gauge worthiness of products. I use it in addition to Makeup Alley because it’s hard to trust what is the true claims of products.
Google searching always seem to bring the same sites and reviews, so I just wanted a place to make informed decisions.
Anyway, I was selected to take part in the Frosty campaign and was given the products for use and review.
With what’s been happening in the world these past few days, I felt weird talking about this and I put it on hold. I haven’t even tried anything yet; I just opened the box and took some pictures of the items.
But in the next few days, I’ll be sure to upload more pictures and share what J and I feel about the products (I have to share the goodies with my sister! Plus, you get more than one opinion. Win-win!)
& The items:
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Sachet (Full sized: $29.99)
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum: $1.99
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
- EcoTools Hair Brush: $10.99
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: $7.49
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterpoof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: $4.49
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme: $4.79
- Fruit Vines Bites: $1.28-$1.79